- To provide the site and the services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation applicable in the UK.
- We may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, company name, address, contact number(s), e-mail address. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us and will be used to provide you with the services and services associated with them. We may also use your personal information: to analyse use of the Site; and to keep you up-to-date with other services which we think may be of interest to you. You will always have the opportunity to remove your details from our database via links within communications from us.
- We will not transfer or sell your personal information to any third parties.
- If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide the data to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish to withdraw your consent, contact us using the method given below.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
- We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.